Spicy Thai Seafood Spaghetti*

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hello..I am back with this "Thai Spicy Seafood Spaghetti" in Thai we called it" Spaghetti Pad Khii Mao ".......
I'm not sure whether my reader still here or not since I didnt blog for quite sometime XD
Forgive me !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
I have a reasons why i didnt blog for like 2 months??? around that...
first , its becuz I went back for my grandmother's funeral in Thailand... for 1 week..
Thats make me totally forgot abt my cooking blog
second is becuz i have created a new blog but not about cooking
u can check it out .. if u want to...@
and the last reason which is the most important is " My internet SUCK "
and i mean it " really SUCK "
***********************************************
Ingredients
Spaghetti ( 95% boiled )
Chili , Garlic ( pounded )
Carrot ( cubed )
Prawn + Squid ( washed , cut )
Sweet Basil leaves
Cooking Oil
Sugar
Fish Sauce
Oyster Sauce
*************************
HOW TO : Spicy Thai Seafood Spaghetti

Follow me by prepare all the ingredients ( check my ingredients list cuz some of the things i didnt take the photo )

This is the " pounded Chili & Garlic

Fresh Prawn & Squid which i already washed up and cut..

First, Add 1-2 tbs. of cooking oil into the wok ( make sure its hot ) then add pounded chili&garlic into the wok, stir for a while , u will add Prawn & squid ...stir well till the prawn & squid cooked.

This is the " cubed Carrot " u will add this after the prawn & squid cooked

Follow by this boiled Spaghetti.... and now u can add Oyster Sauce ,fish sauce,sugar..... stir well and fast !! u dont want the spaghetti gets too soft !!!

After that throw this sweet basil into the wok ,,,, stir for 5-10 sec. then off the stove

DONT forget to stir it fast !!!!!

DONE !!!!

Such a big Tray !!!!!! this is only the first round ... I have 1 more round to cook this !!!
*Sweattt....sweattt*


********************
*Enjoy Cooking*

Thai Lesson
squid = Pra -muek
carrot = carrot ( lol )
spaghetti = spaghetti ( lol )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cook with Ammie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino