We ♥ Steamboat *

Thursday, March 25, 2010


Back to 3 yrs ago when i was in Bangkok... I got the sms from my bf ( which he is my husband today Muahahhaha ) said " Darling i finished cycle already ... I will go back shower and then go out eat steamboat with isaac ( my god brother ) , justin they all . call u when i get back home , bye love u .." i was wondering " what the heck is " STEAMBOAT " nve heard that before in my life !! HAHAHA.... cuz in Thailand we dun call it steamboat .... but " SUKI " so i tried to think what is that ... is it a restaurant in the boat?.... what kind of food is that ? and i didnt ask him also. i thought that i can find the answer for myself ... until My first trip to Msia..2 yrs ago... then he brought me to BeBeHo .... Ohhhh now I know !!!!! and Ohhhhh again...... becuz I nvr thought of eating SUKI in an open air place !!! HAHAHA ... kinda different.... but anyway 3 yrs later I became a steamboat lover ... cuz its so healthy and with a hot soup...thats so niceeeeeee....


hehehe long story about steamboat.... anyway... i know u must be thinking i am so stupid hahaha dunno what is steamboat..... what a dump thai girl ... hahahaha i knowwwww..... but now i am so clever to prepare all the steamboat stuffs...







Such a big tray..


Fish noodle and meat ball



Is this also called " fried tofu ?? " the steamboat stuff is so complicated !!


Soft Tofu... so nice so smooth...



I have no idea.... I didnt even get to eat this hahaha



I ♥ fishbrain Oops... fishball


errrr.... not sure what is that HAHAHA like fried tofu then inside is the fish blah blahh



Chinese cabbage and Morning Glory ( KangKong )


Cabbage !!


Oh Mushroom ♥ ♥ ♥ remind me of my doggie , handsome !!





Japanese egg tofu ♥ ! ♥


so u want ...

Mee?? or me ??

HAHAHA



♥ Fresh veggies ♥

Steamboat , anyone???
****************
For the soup*
Boil plain water with sliced white carrot , ikan bilis ( Anchovy ),Tong Chai for 2-3 hrs. :)
done !!
Ps* soup recipe credit goes to Mr.Ng ...*
*Enjoy Cooking *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cook with Ammie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino